I don't want to go to school today!
Mom kissed on my cheek and gave a morning greeting, baby wake up , and said time up , I knew that she is waking me up for school, but I don't wanna go , waking up is not a problem for me but going to school was my problem, I didn't open my eyes pretending like um sleepy ,.
But she didn't leave me , she carried me and took me to the bathroom when she is about to enter I just pushed back and started crying saying I don't want to go to school, I know my mom doesn't want to send me but she wants me to go and learn something that my age need .
So she by forcely took me in and washed me I'm still crying , she said let's watch some cartoon and get ready , she said I'll buy you a new toy , she asked are you hungry ?" I'll bring milk for you " I didn't want anything but I wanted to stay home , because I know that if I go to school I'll have to write ,colour and do what ever the teacher asked me to but at home only thing I do is playing and doing what I like.
Even though I was crying my mother never let me stay , I had to go. That day also I didn't want to colour or write but to my surprise when I come from school teacher gave me a file includes the worksheets I had to do that day ,but to complete and bring it when I go next day , I was so happy , I wanted to rushed to mom and say I got my file.
I gave it to mom and said teacher told me to finish it and bring it tomorrow , my mother felt so proud and happy to see me smile . I asked mom to help me do the works teacher sent me , I couldn't wait for the next day school, I arranged my file neatly and woke up and got ready with my file to go to school . My mother and everyone at the house are so happy . To see me getting ready to go to school.
I went to school with the file and gave it to teacher , she was happy too and gave me a hug too I felt so proud, and did all the work at schools as I can , I tried harder to finish , but my teacher told finish it at home and bring , so I took the file home did the work with mom's help went to school to give to the teacher next day .
One day teacher told me darling you finished your work at school and gave me a start it was like I achieved a cup.
Thereafter I never wanted to miss the school , I love my mom and teacher for understanding that I'm not same like other kids , I'm slow , I needed more time , I was so sensitive, I must thank my teacher and mom to over come this. Now I love to go to school everyday.





Comments