First time getting wet in the Rain


 It was absolutely a normal morning, there was no signs of raining,so I didn't worry about giving you an umbrella when you go to school. But I gave you the cap as it was mist .

When the time goes , the sky getting dark and my stress level went high too, I pray God, it should not rain when the school leaves. I was worrying a lot. I regret that I should have given you the umbrella. 

I remember I told you once, if it rain when you return home , don't stay anywhere until the rain cease, but follow home.

It was 1.15 time to leave school, it slowly start Raining , my worry increased, I was running here and there what am I going to do, am I taking a an umbrella and go take you or let you come home getting wet  . Because I had no one to leave my little son and go.

I couldn't wait any more, I didn't want you to get wet . So I play a cartoon for my little son and ran out with and umbrella to take you ! It was a heavy shower. 

My heart broken into peices when I see my son got pour by the Rain.  It was his fist time in life got wet by the rain. I ran towards him. Coverd  him with the umbrella, hold him tight and came home . Rain water was running over his face and all over his body , his shoes and school bag all wet. But he was not worried or angry with me for not getting the umbrella. Instead he was laughing. 


I told him to have a bath, then I told him , you had the best experience you can ever have in your life. It's better you didn't get your umbrella today. Because it's too rare to have a  heavy shower when return from school. You will never forget this situation in your life. 


Having such beautiful experience are a blessing. I may buy him expensive umbrellas to keep away from not getting wet, but playing under a heavy rain is an experience a billion dollars cannot buy.

Comments

Popular Posts