How to manage with migraine


Nothing can be more worst  than the days we got migraine. I'm happy that you choose to read this article because I wanted to share how I manage with my two kids and husband who goes to work and be able to survive.

I was having this migraine attack from my young age but no doctors identified that this is migraine. If I get that headache, almost the day is over because I was unable to do anything. Even the painkillers didn't help me out.
I usually gets this before 3 -4 days of my period . I was suffering a lot . No one understood how hard it is . 
Sometimes I get blurred eye that I could see only one side of a thing, I couldn't recognise the things even , I get loose motion, tummy pain , vomitish . I feel like killing my self , and my son was so small and all he had was me to do all his work,when my husband goes to work.
I was so blessed to have my husband by my side who understood how I suffer . 


I was prohibited by chocolate, cover and nuts those were my enemies. One day I had a small piece of ferro and there started my migraine I couldn't see anything,and with tummy pain and loose motion, I soon when to a doctor, thanks to him he educated me the hazelnut is not good for those who have migraine, too much sugar ,and too much oil will cause this . 

He asked me to have a tablet call "Stegeron" in my hand bag and have two Panadol along with that . Have 15 mins of sleep in a dark place once you have that tablet. And the magic is my husband's hand he gives me a massage that any medication can cure . He press on the paining areas that gives me life . His hands are really a magic .
Get a good massage from your partner or someone there will cure your pain . 


Comments

Popular Posts