Let's collect memories ..
Everyone are so busy building their future, to save money for their future, save money for their children's education, save money to have a good time when we get old, so we don't need to ask anyone.
As parents we don't have time to spend some quality time with our kids or partner, we are so busy. Building our future and not expecting someone to help is ok , but making your goal is a life and leaving other things apart is not a quality life.
You can look after your kids and play with your kids even if you are tired and busy if you really love them. Spending 1hour won't destroy your future. Make a plan every morning, write a note on a paper what's your plan for your kids and partner on the top of the list . Atleast an hour if your kids are small, you can spend that one hour to read a story or tell your olden stories or play with the toys you have for your kids.
But make sure your concentration is fully on your child, not on the phone. Kids are same like us they Remember how we treat them . They need our attention. We brought them to this world . So it's our responsibility to take care of them .
Giving a punishment for a mistake is far better than the ignorance that we do on our kids by giving more important to the phone.
For me my kids and partner is my first priority, I work , I wake up, I cook , I clean , I live for them .
So if I am not listening to them or giving priorities to other people and stuff means I'm wrong. I give them screen time everyday for an hour . It improves their vocabularies and learn things , we are in a new era I cannot say do not use mobile or any other devices. We have to be practical with the life.
Even the person who advices not to give screen to children have to use it in one point . So planing everything is a must no matter what .
Making mistakes are part of life , we always can correct our mistakes and make sure we don't do it again. Our kids will remember how we treated them when they were young.
So make sure you make lot of memories, with them travel when you you can , even it's a small distance, or earn to travel, travelling will always give you a great happiness.
Look at the nature, you cannot compare the nature with anything, go eat the food you desires and your cravings. Dress up well, write something everyday, you always can start from zero . Enjoy what you do , do what you enjoy. Kids are not burden if you think it's a property that nothing can compare with , they grow every single day, every single day they grow they distance them self from you . So try to enjoy your life when they are with you .
Stress is real, when we expect some one to help or thing. So help your kid as you can . They will never complain you didn't buy them a toy, but for sure they will remember the love you pour on them to grow a better person, they will be so greatful for making them a good human being.



Comments