Screen time which saved my kids
While everyone complaints about screen time , I rather thank YouTube for giving my kids a great time and saving and protect my kids from getting hurt and keeping them safe when I am not around.
I have 2 kids my elder one is 9 years old and my younger one is 4 years old they start their screen time when they were like 9 months .. and they still watch .
I am a busy mom, I have no one around to help , I have to cook breakfast, lunch , dinner , clean the house , washing the cloths and doing classes too.
I have no one to keep my kids until I finish my works , as my hubby goes to works , I found out no way but screen time is the only solution.
I had no more time to spend on feeding for Hours, so I used my mobile phone to play some useful , attractive videos to show my son so he can eat without consuming too much time .
Everyone used to scold me to reduce the screen time , babies don't talk when the keep watching, it's not good to eat h while they eat , it will harm their eyes and blah blah, but I didn't want to reply them coz I know they will not keep my kids untill I finish my works.
So I gave my first born son when I go to bathroom or when I am out of his sight I allow him screen time . So I know that my child is safe , he doesn't move when he watch cartoons.
But I make sure he is watching a child friendly , high quality phone , but it's downloaded so even when he touch the mobile it cannot go to another site.
I make sure I off the internet connection, so I know what he is watching. Maximum time I allow for him is an hour . As soon as I finish my works I get the phone from him, I know that I can't get the phone as soon as I finished because when they watch a video very interesting they won't give , so I keep saying now I'm going to get the phone , so they get ready to give when the videos are over.
People scared me that it will harm your kids eye, but nothing happened, I made sure I feed them healthy food, I make sure we do play together. I make sure we sleep on time, I wash him on time , his father spends a quality time . So I never worry about giving them a screen time.
No matter what ,i you can use it correct way nothing can harm , these YouTube channels help my kids to improve their English vocabulary, they learn many good habits by watching cartoons like "Tayo" my elder some lives to watch science experiments. It improves his science knowledge.
So I'm a mother who is so thankful for the YouTube channels which kept my babies safe and happy .
Too much of anything is good for nothing . This saying was always in my mind . So I worked according to that.
All thank to YouTube



Comments