Now I am having a good night sleep with my baby.


Going to sleep will be the best thing in your life until you have a baby. I didn't sleep even for a 5 minutes when the day my baby arrived. 
It's completely normal ,not having a continuous sleep when you have small kids. 
Because they wake up not only when they hungry but for many reasons.

It took me 1 year to figure it out why my 1 year old son is waking up frequently, only feeding him didn't stop from crying in the middle of the night. 
Me and hubby were so tired and sleepy the whole day , stay awake with the baby. I have to make breakfast , hubby had to go to work and it made us so stressed.

So I decided only solution for this stress is finding out why my baby keep crying even though I fee him well.

1 reason was he was keep scratching his tummy, another days he was feeling difficult to breath or nose block. 
Some days diapers getting leaked ,and he wakes up when it makes him cold. So I taken all these things into account.





I decided to keep an Extra blanket, a diaper and an extra dress besides my bed and made sure I spread a water proof sheet below him, so any leak I could change it, I didn't want to go find everything in the middle of the night. Also I kept a bin to put all the pee cloths. So I can wash them next day.

Next important thing I kept was a baby lotion, if a bed bug or a mosquito bite he usually wake up and scratch, I used to scratch all over his body the whole night. Because I didn't want to go bring the lotion. Now I apply some lotion where it scratches and it heals in no time. He goes back to sleep as soon as he feels better.

I also keep a Nasal spray (saline solution) which is safe for babies. When ever he gets a nose block I spray his both nostrils. And it soon clear his mucus . And makes him go back to sleep soon. I remember he was suffering and crying whole night , couldn't breath properly. Air conditioning, fan or cool climate will always make nasal blocks.




Another thing I use to keep is a baby balm, the properties a baby balm contains has a power of making babies relax and sleep. It contains lavender oil which soothes and relax the baby. And let them breath easily. 

Now even though my baby wake up I know it's because of any of these reasons. I keep all these closer to me so I don't need to go find it . I apply some baby Vicks on his forehead when he cries and on nose as I know I had no side effects. I feel so happy and fit the next morning as I'm having a good sleep. 

Comments

Popular Posts