His first love !
First love is always something special, deep inside there is someone you remind when it gets to first love. May be that person doesn't know but you still remember them no matter how old you get.
It's always opposite gender attracts. Sons always attached to their mothers. It's because the opposite attraction. Also when it comes to mothers ,specially their first son will be their love they cannot just give up.
Some people says , he changed after he got married , he is not caring for his mother as he did before but it's not true.
They just act like they don't care just to impress the person he got married. The girl who married to the love of her life expect him to love only and only him. She doesn't like to see him smiling with his mother , talking or taking care of her just because she doesn't want to lose his love towards her.
So expecting to separate him from his first love is a useless effort you could get. A mother who loved and cared can never be a breakable bond ,also she doesn't like to see another woman who controls his son. That's what makes the problem between each other.
But if you both mother in-law and the daughter in-law understand that creating problem between each other to get some one will never work out.
He has a right to leave or divorce his wife, if he doesn't like , but there's no rule to leave a mother or divorce if he doesn't like ,it's because it's his blood. Blood is always thicker than water.
There are egoistic selfish mothers who think that my son must serve and love me more than anyone. And create problems between their relationship, then he has to be fair enough to understand. No Matter how she behaves he will be loving his mother.
I realized that, when my sons grow up. The love they show me is incredible, oneday I was thinking how am I going to leave him after he get married, what if he love someone else more and doesn't care for me?
I told my self I'm going to make my self now it self to not interfere in their life what ever the desicion they make as a family. I teach him how to respect and taking care of woman who loves you. I want him to realise the pain of having a baby.
Respect is the only thing a woman expect. I teach him everything from kitchen works to laundry just because I love him. I don't want his life to be stress full because of the way his wife think of him . I'm gonna teach him you ain't going to lose your manly just because you cook ,clean or fold your dress. It's a part of life.
I don't want him to be perfect but happy at the end. He will love me no matter what , but I'm going to make my mind that seeing my son happy with his wife and family will be my biggest happiness.





Comments