I am the last

 


I am the last to leave the house ,
I am the last to have the meal,
I am the last to have a wash,
I am the last to buy cloths,
I am the last to change dress,
I am the last to have tea, 
I'm the last one to go to bed.

 Yes I am a mother of two small kids.
No matter how much I try I can't do it first , making them my priority is my happiness. 
I don't stress my self for being last, because losing for them is my win. Making them win and seeing them beautiful is my happiness. It's been years I had a good sleep , it's ok. But I made sure you had a good night sleep. I became sick looking after you , without rest, sleep and eating on time , but it's ok . You are completely fine. I looked after you when you were sick , even though I was not well too , because I know you needed my help. 
People blame me for not keeping the house tidy .
 
That was not true , I always keep the house clean enough for you to crawl , lie on the floor , lick the toys you love. House will be messy but it will be clean enough to stay . I will be the only one to worry from heart when you get sick . Because I'll be the one stay awake and give medicine on time when you not well , not the people who blam the house is a mess.  I will love you forever , I wanted to bring you to this world. You are my treasure , I will look after you how hard it is. And I'll be happy to help you my kids. 

Comments

Popular Posts