My love story in nut shell

 My heart was beating faster,

When I saw you for the first time! I remember.

I was too young, to look for a boy!

But I couldn't control my eyes and mind, to tell I'm not ready yet.

I was looking everywhere for you!

Where ever I go ,even though I know you won't be  there.

Sometimes, my legs go where you will be!

To everyone's surprise,no one knew I love him! Even him.

The days I didn't see you were the worst days.

You were in my mind and soul!

I never stop thinking about you! For Eight years .

One day ,when a proposal came that I don't wanna marry  ,

I couldn't belive my eyes that its you! 

 when you told me that "I like you ,will you marry me" I said to my self

God loves me ! God heard me !

How can I say no ! I said yes ! Because it's nothing but a miracle!

I got the love of my life! Yes! I got the love of my life.

He never knew I loved him! 

He never knew I was his !



Dedicated to my Husband Anas NazarDeen.


Comments

Popular Posts