It's hard to raise a baby alone for a mom

 




I have reborn the day I saw your face for the first time, not when I got pregnant.

Because , I was a failure until I knew ,I made a perfect human with my Blood and DNA.

I cried when I see you ,because your dad was already crying ,I almost gonna die. 

I cared for you from the day you formed. I ate only what will make you healthy and happy.

I had a really hard time sleeping , because I thought you would crush if I sleep upsidedown, sounds funny huh ! 

I forgot how I slept when I was younger without any interruptions, few days after you born.

You were keep crying,at night . No one asked did you sleep at night . No one asked did you eat !

All I did was looking after you . Sometimes you sleep well and I try to eat peacefully, and then you suddenly start crying. All you need is me only me.

You grew smart and clever  day by day, I was proud to see you. Every time I sée you . 

No one knows but I was sacrificing many things in my life to keep you safe and happy.

Many people blamed me for the way I was raising you ! But honestly I'm really proud the way I raised you !

It was so so hard sometimes, I cried many time that I couldn't control my self ,when you keep crying and I couldn't carry you anymore with my terrible back pain. 

No one told that I'll keep the baby to night ,you sleep today . But I was keep doing everything everyday . 

Today I'll proudly say , I was with you every second you needed me. I did everything I could to make you happy as your momma. 

You both grown up today ,but you will be my little babies that I'll call you when ever I need you to hug me.

Enjoy every second as a mom, no matter anyone helps you or not be with you or not ! Your kids will remember the days you were with them, not how nicely you kept the house , or how beautifully you looked. 

All they wanted is you ! It's hard . But for 3 years.

Once they grow up you will never regret that , I had no time for my kids . 

Comments

Popular Posts