I was so worried when people called me fat
When I was born I was 3.5 kg my mom said ,she was saying everyone proudly. I was fair skinned fat ,tall girl when I was going to nursery. I was few inches bigger than all the other kids .
The mother's who comes to nursery loved me for for my looks ,as I was fat and chubby .
When I start going to school , many people who see me start calling me fat, they recognised me as fat. Kids in my class compared my hand with theirs to tell me that um not normal as they are and gave a laugh. My palm was of course bigger when they compared but at that time no one taught me to reply them that ,I could hold many things than you . At inter house sports meet it's me always winning in water bottle filling as my palms were bigger.
People kept me many names, Giraffe, stork . I was so upset. Most of the time I never took it seriouse. Even my friends hurt me a lot.
I grew up day by day even my friends, when days passed, I as I grew up my chubbiness and I am no longer fat and became a slim beautiful girl. My height was become the most wanted most loved.
While all my friends wear heels to show them they look tall. But I never laughed at them .
Because it's god who chooses their features. Everyone wants to be beautiful in this world. Each and every human in this world is unique. No worries if your skin looks dark, if you got 2 arms,2 legs, and all the other organs working. What can stop you achieving your goal now? Your skin colour ? Why can a skin colour do? Nothing.
If you are big or small , you are beautiful in your way. Appreciate your self Infront of people.
Wear cool cloths that fits you. Wear what you love to wear. People will say that , this dress doesn't suits you, tell them that I wear to satisfy my self not no one.
No worries ,if anyone has criticized about your appearance, because it's god who created you that way . No one in this world can change it , it's your beauty.
The day you start loving yourself, the day everyone will start loving you. No matter how you look. What you achieve is matter. Be good at what you can . Improve yourself everyday.
Sometimes you may be good at drawing,or writing, anything making food improve it. Show the world what you can do . You will be loved by everyone.
The person who bullyed you will , start following you for the success you are having .
That's the only way you can beat them. Thinking and feeling ashamed will make no sense. Instead make a way for your self.




Comments