Period getting late ?

 Is your period delayed? Is it more than 10 days?


 I got my period 15 days delayed, me and hubby were super worried because I was not ready for another kid at that time just because my baby was just 7 months old. I couldn't do anything as I was thinking about this situation all the time .  

All I did was searching in internet how to get the periods faster. I was trying to jump all the time to make my body tired , I was eating tons of pineapples and drinking cinnamon water just to heat up my body .

I go to bathroom every 30 mins to check whether I have got my periods. But no. I was so so stressed at that time . I have heard that gentle excersise may loosen the muscles and let period come faster , but the answer was no. I don't get my periods. I couldn't concentrate on anything. We were so guilty too for not being safe . 

Finally we had no option, so we decided to get a pregnancy test . I was so grieving, my god it was not positive.. we were really relaxed after having the test . Though I couldn't bear the body pain I was having .  I was mentally so down . I was in Qatar that time . You can trust their medicines hundred percent, very quality products. 





Again we went to a pharmacy and asked them for any pills to get my period, untill that I didn't know there might be a tablet like this ,that will make the period come faster . He was telling if you are sure you are not pregnant you can have this . And after you stopped you will get your period in 3 days. 

we bought that and came home atleast will try that, I had 1 pill every night for 3 days and Istopped having , I couldn't wait for those 3 days. To my surprise I got my period the 3rd day. I called my Hubby and told that I got my periods , we were so relaxed. I realised that hormonal changes occur when you breast feed. If your period is late and yousure you are not pregnant you can have this pill call PREMOLUTE N. 



For further information about the Pill click the following link PREMOLUTE N.


you can have this pill to delay your period too. If you have a necessary travel or any religious a

 Always make sure you consult a well known person before having and medicines.

9 Reasons for late period

  1. There are many delayed period cases after having Astrezeneca shot
  2. Over weight/ or low weight.
  3. Extreme Excersise.
  4. Breastfeeding.
  5. Having too much flow in your last period.
  6. Pregnant.
  7. Medications.
  8. Stressed.
  9. Diabetese.




Comments

Popular Posts