Feeling tired and fatigue all day.
Are you feeling tired and frustrated?
Read this, you will have a smile on your face at the end .
I hope you won't feel tired after reading this. I never used to say I'm tired after I Get to know these things. I'm a mother of two boys. They never let me sit in a place. I used to walk around the house since I wake up in the morning until I go to bed again at night. Also my 3 year old son the hyper one never let me sleep, because he used to wake up two to three times in the night. So I was feeling really tired whole day. I've got under eyes, fatigue all day, not interested in doing any works. I was so stressed thinking that , if I can get some help from anyone, atleast to cook meals.
I had to do almost everything at home. Making meals,washing clothes, cleaning the house, washing the kids, feeding them, picking the toys,sweeping the house 5 times a day as my kids spills everything on the floor. This was my daily routine. My hubby always wanted to see the house neat and clean, so I have to clean the house again before he comes for lunch break from work and after office. Sometimes I was feeling like runaway from these, never ending house hold works.
I never had time to look after my self, all I did was my responsibilities I had. I wanted to finish everything on time, I get frustrated, if anyone comes home in the middle of my work. I wanted to keep the house clean always. I couldn't relax if I didn't complete the work of the day. I always thinking how to finish all the pending works. Every night I had a severe back ache after doing all the dishes I have collected from the morning.
No one was there to ask how I feel or help me.
I was gone so pale, fat and almost like a beggar living in a big house. I bath twice a week, that's also a quick one. My hair gone grey until I noticed, it was happening since I have given birth to my second child.
One day when my little one was sleeping and my phone was off and I had nothing to do, so I chose a book to read, there I found an article which changed my mind set. After I was reading that I told my self that I have been wasting my life all pass years worrying uselessly. I could have used all those years productively to improve myself.
I just wanted to share that article with you to tell you," no need to worry if you are worrying like I did."
Do try to read the whole article to get the maximum benefit.
Scientists have discovered that blood passing through the brain when it is active, shows no fatigue at all! If you took blood from the veins of a day labourer while he was working, you would find it full of ' fatigue toxins' and fatigue products. But if you took a drop of blood from the brain of an Albert Einstein, it would show no fatigue toxins what ever at the end of the day.
So the brain is utterly tireless, it can work up to 12 hours. So what makes us tired ?
Psychiatrists declare that most of our fatigue derives from our mental and emotional attitudes.
One of America's most distinguished psychiatrist, Dr.A.A Brill had declared "one hundred percent of the fatigue of the sedentary worker in good health is due to psychological factors, by which we mean emotional factors."
What kind of emotional factors tire the worker? Joy? Contentment? No ! Never ! Boredom, resentment, a feeling of not being appreciated, a feeling of futility.
Here are eight suggestions that will help you learn to relax
- Don't skip your main meal, especially breakfast it will ruin your entire day . Drink lots of water, a dehydrated body functions less efficiently. Consume iron rich foods to keep your self healthy.
- Just think for whom are you working, if you understood that you are cooking a healthy, tasty food for your loving husband and your precious kids you will never feel tired. Instead you will be happy that you looking after your family well. Make your life easier with this vaccumer
- Sometimes you may get body pain after you doing something, so make your working space comfortable as you want. If you are working on a computer most of the time, keep a comfortable chair for you and an eye protection.
- Have a good sleep , good sleep isn't always an 8 hour sleep at night . If you can have atleast 1 hour , your entire body and mind gets relaxed. Don't work hard , work smart , make a plan, work productively even you got a short period of time. It's useless to work whole day if you don't feel satisfied at the end of the day.
- If you feel you don't have a me time, just remember, there's no time call me time, if you are doing and helping the one who came from you, probably new moms complaints about me time, because a new born baby needs your help whole day. You decided to bring your child, your child never wanted or asked you to come to the world. You knows that they need your help until you teach them to do their things alone.
- Hangout with your friends, talking to them and laughing with them will reduce your stress levels and keep you energetic.
- Don't expect and wait someone to praise you or accomplish you. Do your works best and you will be appreciated by your own mind. That's the real achievement you will get.
- If you have a goal that you wanna achieve something like, you wanna start a business or study further you have to work for it . Do only what you love . Don't do anything that you dislike just because someone forced you to instead of thinking and worrying about that .


Comments