Ananthaya Pasikuda Hotel Review
Ananthaya Pasikuda Srilanka review
We love traveling, because I feel like let's go out somewhere, I'm feeling down today .I always feel fresh after I come back home after a long journey. As a mother of 2 boys I'm always engaged in household works, Cooking ,washing ,cleaning house ,it's my daily routine. I'll be working from the time I wake up. Hubby is also very busy in work. So when ever we get time we travel .
Srilanka is a best place to visit any climate you prefer within few hours. If you feel like the weather is hot ,you can travel to Nuwareliya , Bandarawela and hill areas . You can travel anywhere in Srilanka within 6 to 7 hours.
It's a beautiful island situated in Indian Ocean. It's really a pearl of Indian Ocean. Srilanka is famous for Tea, clothing, and tourism. No one left without having a magical portion of our Srilanka.
There are many places you can visit in srilanka, so far I have visited Almost everywhere. Most favourite place of mine is Sigiriya Rock. It's an ancient historical place ,believe where king kasiyappa lived . There you will be able to see some arts and architectures. There's a pond on top of the Rock. And the view from the top is just amazing.
Also polannaruva, Anuradhapura, Jaffna, Galle are famous for historical places you can visit in Srilanka. Recently me and hubby decided to go to Pasikuda and we chose Ananthaya Resort for our stay . Pasikuda is a coastal resort town located 35 Kms north west of Batticalo , Batticalo district ,Srilanka. This is the best place you can visit for a beach holiday
We started our journey at about 8am from our home town Mawanella to Pasikuda. We had to go passing Kandy , Dambulla, and Polannaruwa. The road was really beautiful. You wont feel bored until you reach the hotel. My little one was just 2 years when we were going . So I had to stop and have a break every 1 hour of travel. We had to buy snacks and drinks as we knew we won't be able to find any super markets that way . It's really a rural area.
It was about 12.30 pm when we reached the hotel. I was not very happy to see when I see the entrance. I was asking hubby is this the hotel we booked. Oh my gosh , to my surprise , I was amazed by the structure and the amazed environment of the hotel when we lead about 100ms from the main gate . I felt like I was Indonesia. The reception was just wondering, beach view, with antique style pillars and the building was so unique. I was so proud to be there .
We have had a warm welcome by having a great typical Srilankan drink the king coconut water with some mint and kiwi .
After paper works we went to the Room. We booked a double bed room. As we are four and we wanted our room to be spacious.
Room was astonishing, very spacious with all the facilities and pool was so closely. So we went to have the lunch , we ordered fried Rice. And starter was grilled prawns , they have given a superb service and yummmyy foods.
The desserts were just heavenly, I had cheesecake and it was superb.
The pool was next level and kid's and elder's pool was attached , and our kids had a good time there.
The beach was not too far and very clean.
I must tell the dinner and the next day breakfast was unforgettable , they had varieties of foods from all around the world, typical srilankan foods such as Kiribati, fish curry , doughnuts , cinnamon roll was my favourite.we enjoyed the food very much .
From the day I checked into checkout we had a good time. Thanks to the best service.
.


Comments