Home decor ideas
We make our home not only to look good but for our inner peace too. Home is where we live, where we rest , where we come at last . Home is where we expect some peace of mind. So make your home the way you want , just the way you want !
Each and every person's desire is different. Some people like modern home, some people like ethnic style . Some like antique style. It differs. When you make it how you like you will feel better and proud every time you see it.
As parents me and my husband never think anything about home makeover until our kids turn when they are ready to keep the house tidy. Until my 2nd son turns 3 we just didn't do anything or buy anything to decorate the house . All we bought is toys and books for them. We let them draw in the wall as much as they want , they draw until they feel enough. We enjoyed a lot with them. We understood that we will never be able to give our children another child hood, because there's particular desire in every age . So we let them enjoy their childhood. We gave them big space at home for them to run and play .
Some home make over ideas I had in my screen shots
I just love this cycle style to keep in balcony where we have our morning and evening tea.
I took some ideas from this picture as I love antique style , also we had an old style telephone. I love that mirror.
this is a wall décor idea, and we bought 2 frame and fixed in our bed room. You can keep an I fusion here too to feel the freshness.
Infusion to buy.
I love to hand lots of frames, I love black arts.
Such a beautiful make over, of a computer table. Also beautifully kept plants.
Just look at the wall and the shelf, you can get some ideas from that.
Just look at all these frames
Main door and flower pots just looks amazing
I just love this Colour settings.
This is another computer table idea.
this is a corner shelf idea you can use either kitchen or main hall
See how pretty it looks,
I love such designs . These are few unique designs , you can make by your self if you can stich.
This is a shelf, you can set in the balcony to keep some pots
My God! how nice it looks for a balcony.
Having one of this in the kitchen will make the kitchen Neat and Tidy
For those who love yellow.
Such a simple table for Tea
Changes we made to make our home better.
Hubby was home during the lock down for about a month, he was so bored , so he decided to paint and arrange the house a bit. So we ordered the paints and few things get delivered to home. he loves Ash colour. So he decided to pain his office room that colour, but only one side.
I loved that colour, Also he decided to put a black carpet to the room.
This one before painting.
We bought some ornaments to keep on the shelf we fixed.
How we arranged our kid's Room
Our son always love simple, So we decided to buy a cupboard and few stuff from Ikea Japan and few other stuff from local store to arrange the room.
When making Over
Arranging
Bedsheet we bought from Ikea
My most Favourite Frame from Ikea
We kept a Table next to the cupboard to keep few Ornaments.


Comments