Long top Designs

 Diet, excersise, cosmetics, and we'll -selected clothing help middle -aged people , especially the more affluent ones to delay or conceal the signs of aging.

Middle aged people are well aware that cloths are important to their image

"Clothing may not be consciously perceived but it's effect can be just as strong as though it were"

Dressings sence is an art. You have to choose dress according to your body. You may like some dress but sometimes it won't suits you for, example, saree goes well with taller once while skinny jeans goes well with shorter once. 

I always choose dress according to the place where I goes. If it is an official place I'll choose something baggy and fully covered dress along with shoe and a watch . For a feild trip like I may choose a top ,bottom and a casual slipper. Like wise I change my dress code.The clothes don’t have to suit you; you have to satisfy the clothes.

I always go for one coloured dress   , also I love to wear simple as I can . 

Wearing traditional clothes is a way of letting the world know who I am without having to say it.Here are few dresses I was collecting from few months . You can get ideas from this. There are some good tailors who stich same as the picture we give . If you find a good tailor buy the material and ask them to stich for you . It's cheaper than you buy from designer wear shops.

  • Dressing well is a form of good manners.
  • Always dress well , keep it simple , but significant.
"Don't be into trends. Don't make fashion own you, but you decide what you are, what you want to express by the way you dress and the way to live." —Gianni Versace

"One is never over-dressed or under-dressed with a Little Black Dress." —Karl Lagerfeld


"What you wear is how you present yourself to the world, especially today, when human contacts are so quick. Fashion is instant language." —Miuccia Prada



Top collections

                                               













































This is a dress you can wear for a wedding fuunction or areception simple but elegent with just two colours.


The below outfit is my all time favourite and I always choose single coloured dress for casual wear, look how simple and elegent it is.



Pants collection.

I have a huge collection of pants, I always prefer beggy comfortable Trousers rather than denim or leggings. I always in my comfort zon and indian out fits suits me a lot. Probably indian out fits and pakistani out fits come as sets, a set includes a trouser, top and a shawl. so we dont need to find trousers out. New trend after 2019 the beggy bottom got famouse all around the world. Hijabies usually wears beggy bottoms as it doesnt show the shape of the leg. I love cutloan fabrics.












Fashion is what you buy; Style is what you do with it.


Indian clothing is always the best of what I might wear!

Comments

Popular Posts