Body changes after I recovered from covide 19


 I got infected by Corona virus in 2020 , September. Those who got infected might know how difficult it was to survive. In September 2020 the death amounts from covid 19 was higher. So we were so carefully and was in alert all the time .

My hubby who goes to work having a bath once he come home, he used to avoid our kids and me just to protect us because he was the only one who got his Sinopharm vaccine against covid.

He even wash almost everything buys from super market. Country was lock down because of this critical situation. Death amounts were higher. Schools were closed. we were so much under pressure. All I wanted that time was to have my shot against the virus. I don't know why but I wanted to have AstraZeneca because I felt it will be more safer. I don't wanted to suffer from virus because I had two children who were small.


They announced the date for our vaccine, I was so eager to get the shot done . The day before I get the vaccine I felt I was not ok , my whole body started to ache, I told hubby that something is wrong in my body , I was feeling feverish. How ever I wanted to have my vaccine . Next day morning I went to have my shot . I successfully had my shot .

I came home ,washed well and was hungry, Hubby made some Maggie spicy noodles for breakfast, I had a mouth of noodles and I couldn't feel any taste , or couldn't smell anything I felt so upset . I'll say I absolutely cannot smell or taste . I was trying to smell everything I had at home but couldn't. That was the most difficult days I had . For lunch hubby bought roasted chicken , I couldn't even tell that it's chicken . I was able to feel only the saltiness nothing else.

The same day evening my fever got severe , I remember my son was telling , I was like burning hot , I couldn't stand up, I was so sleepy all the time , it's like bones breaking .I was unable to do anything even my 3 year old son. He was looked after by my hubby, he was my biggest support at that time . I went to get medicine next morning as I couldn't bare more. Doctor just identified that it's covid , he asked me to stay away from everyone and had the medicines. Though the body pain never stopped. At the same time I got my periods and that was the hardest menstruation I ever had . It was bleeding lumpy , very difficult , bleeding was too higher than the usual days . 

Got fever on and off for about 5 days and I was feeling bit well after 5 days . I had a mild cough  after I recovered from fever . But I was unable to feel any taste or smell it was terrifying and most difficult days I had to pass, I hated cooking at that Time 7 days passed one day morning I was feeling like I got a shortness of breathing. I thought my oxygen level , I got so scared and afraid to go to doctor as well , I worried that they might ask me to admit in hospital. I couldn't leave my kids and go .


I waited patiently , I was crying in fear . After about 1 hour I felt little ok . After few days I got a severe back pain that I couldn't carry or do any works, I get very tired if I do any works. It's been 3 months I got Covid and  I got 15 days delay of my period. I was so upset and confused too I was thinking what the connection between the covid and menstrual cycle. So I had a tablet call Primolut N   to make my period come . I got my period after 3 days of having . It's been 3 months and I'm still having backache and some hormonal changes. 

Every time I remember about the fever I had it gives me a goose bumps. Be safe . If it's meant to come it will , but precaution is better than cure. I was mentally down at that time . We must protect our elder people . They won't be able to bare this . If you can avoid going out that's the biggest thing you can do .  Washing is better than using sanitizer. Protect everyone from this deadly disease.

So to keep my self healthy and fit  I decided to take these actions to keep my self available for my family.




  • I started to drink lots of water and fluid items such as vegetable soup, fruit juice.
  • I eat lots of fruits.
  • I planned my daily routine.
  • I seek help from my family members if I needed.
  • I always tried to keep my mind free from stress. i started watching funny movies.
  • I had multi vitamins
  • I kept my self looks nice  , I often comb my hair, just to look neat.



Comments

Popular Posts