Life without Facebook, WhatsApp and Instagram


 It was 9.30 pm in srilanka , I wanted to take a WhatsApp call for my husband as I came to my mother's place in Negombo which is 3 hours apart from mawanella where my husband is. Unfortunately I couldn't place a call and it was saying that 'please make sure your internet connection is working' I was so confused, I thought there might be any technical problems in my phone and I rebooted it ,though I didn't work ,I was checking all my network settings and all ok.

Few minutes later I got a call from my sister,and she asked me to send a message from WhatsApp that her WhatsApp was not responding, to my surprise. I told even my WhatsApp isn't working 🤣🙄. We were so confused. We wake-up with any of this app, how can we live without using Instagram,most of the people these days ,doing their business through WhatsApp, Instagram and Facebook. I don't understand how they gonna manage. I hope this issue will be ok within tommorrow. Those who depend on internet gonna have a hard time ,like me. 

Also after the pandemic most of our online classes and messages comes through WhatsApp. Also this lockdown made many people start online shopping through WhatsApp, Instagram and Facebook. They also going to have a hard time .

Hope everything goes well.

Comments

Popular Posts