How to over come bullying?
How to be happy even when they bully you
later when I finished schooling, I had to go for higher studies which I didn't like, I was studying many courses which my father forced me to. Fortunately I have got a chance to do a diploma in psychology which gave me some knowledge about what is mental health. I was so interested in learning psychology ,but I couldn't continue my studies ,so I started to learn from internet and by some books.
"REMEMBER THAT UNJUST CRITICISM IS OFTEN A DISGUISED COMPLIMENT"
"REMEMBER THAT NO ONE EVER KICKS A DEAD DOG"
This quotes start bringing positive vibes into me. I felt fresh after reading this. I started to realize who are the people criticized me and who are the people loved me for who I was. I started to stay alone as much as I can, because I felt no one was permanent and also it gave me an inner peace. The biggest decision I ever made was not to expect anything from anyone whether its a material thing or emotional such as love ,caring, if they give accept ,if they don't, don't ever worry about that, you are enough for you, be financially independent, be kind, respect even its your enemy, give without expecting,dress well,comb your hair,stay hygiene,keep your living space tidy,eat healthy,you will be happy forever.Here are few quotes told be DALE CARNEGIE ,which really made me stop worrying,
"LETS NEVER TRY TO GET EVEN WITH OUR ENEMIES,BEACAUSE IF WE DO WE WILL HURT OUR SELVES FAR MORE THAN WE HURT THEM.LETS NEVER WASTE A MINUTE THINKING ABOUT PEOPLE WE DONT LIKE"
"COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS -NOT YOUR TROUBLES"
"CLEAR YOUR DESK OF ALL PAPERS EXCEPT THOSE RELATING TO THE IMMEDIAT PROBLEM AT HAND"
"IF YOU CANT SLEEP ,DO GET UP AND WORK OR READ UNTIL YOU DO FEEL SLEEPY"Just analyze what you are worrying and solve it .BE HAPPY







Comments