How to maintain babies teeth , without getting decay?
When I gave birth to my second child ,my elder son was 5 years . We were all very happy and felt that our family is completed now. At the beginning my mom was with me to take care of me and my child, cooking , cleaning, feeding my son and husband.
I was feeling blessed, and everything was going smooth . I was back to normal within 7 days. Everything started to change when my mom went home after 2 months.
I had to look after everything, at the beginning I managed to do everything, thinking that it's all my duty . I had to make baby sleep, he was crying the whole night and sleeps when the sun rises. It's my time to wake up in the morning to make lunch for my husband and elder son.
I quickly and quietly make the breakfast without making him awake. Once they went I thought of having a nap ,here goes he cries and wake up for milk. I feed and stays with him. Even though I'm hungry I can't eat. Because he never let me eat. He doesn't want me to sit and keep.
It's usual that everyone loves babies. In-laws plays with him until he cries and giving the baby saying he might be hungry or sleepy. My mind voice will say " he is not " any ways have to get him back.
At 10 I give him a bath and put him to sleep . Then getting ready to make lunch as soon as possible and clean the house, to get my son from school at 12. I rush to get my first born to get from school making sure my second one is safe with someone.
Once we come home , I help him clean and change his uniform, and I'll be having a quick wash . As usual it's my babies milk time. I'll get him to feed . And me and my elder son will be playing a little .And now it my husband's lunch time, he comes home at 1 to have lunch . I make sure he eats well . We serve the food in one plate so I won't be having more dishes to wash .
My baby never forgets to cry while um eating, so I carry him. While they eat . At about 3 I'll be putting him to sleep again and get some rest in the evening. Days pass by its his teething time.
He keeps crying, my backache gave me irritated, no one noticed my pain . But everyone noticed my anger. I was keep shouting at my elder son and annoyed by everyone. I didn't ask anyone to take care of the baby. But I would be more greatful if anyone can at least make me a cup of tea.
no one asked me did you eat ? I make meals but I cannot eat. My elder one turned 6 , he was still needed my help . I helped him as I can , I couldn't manage everything alone. Most of the time I skipped cleaning his tooth . I noticed his tooth got some tartar as he didn't brush properly, and I was making breakfast in hurry .
Some times I skipped brushing my baby's milk tooth when I was having migraine or anything. Days passed and I was feeling really bad to see my kids tooth . I couldn't blame my self . I was helpless . I couldn't do everything at once. Now I regret that if I took care of my little ones tooth they won't suffer in toothache now. My little one is 4 years now and sufferd from tooth decay and toothache, I couldn't see him suffer. We tried everything to stop the pain . But we couldn't finally we went to dentist to fill his decayed tooth .
I felt really bad for making him suffer. Only message I wanna give you new moms is , take care of your little one's tooth no matter what , before you regret.



Comments